These are beautiful! she is so precious. Way to get picture right away, I missed out on that with Logan :( THinking about you guys, keep up with the pictures...
Ohhh... thanks so much for posting those! i've been waiting, but haven't check in awhile until my sister told me they were there. Give me a call when you're feeling up to it, I'd love to come see you!
3 comments:
These are beautiful! she is so precious. Way to get picture right away, I missed out on that with Logan :(
THinking about you guys, keep up with the pictures...
She's amazing! Congratulations! And thank you for posting pictures 'cuz I've been waiting. :) Enjoy your little girlie!
Ohhh... thanks so much for posting those! i've been waiting, but haven't check in awhile until my sister told me they were there. Give me a call when you're feeling up to it, I'd love to come see you!
Post a Comment