Friday, December 19, 2008

39 1/2 weeks pregnant!


I don't think I can get much bigger than this. Hopefully Abbey will come soon!

7 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

Hang in there - she will be in your arms before you know it - you ought to take a look at the picture my sister put on her blog last week - it is not her - but it was a good super pregnant picture - http://daveandkeributton.blogspot.com/

- Valerie

Me... said...

Wow, she's coming soon Nicole! that's a cute belly shot :)

Anonymous said...

That is a totally cool picture! Wow - I hope you have that framed.

Christy

Cailen said...

This is such a beautiful photo. And I agree that you can't feel much bigger than when you are 39 1/2 weeks. That week is when I finally got my first stretch mark. I do have to say when you are waddling into the hospital, big and bulky, and having contractions, you'll feel even more like a truck. Good luck on the delivery and we can't wait to see pictures of that sweet lil baby girl. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Jon and Nicole, this is a beautiful picture! One for sure to be cherished for a lifetime! The good news is, I don't think you CAN get much bigger, but Abbey is going to be here soon and that "bump" will be gone. I am sure you are going to be one of those gals that looks like a million bucks instantly after birth!
Love all three of you--
JEN

Stewart Family said...

That's a great picture! I love it...

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! Thats an amazing picture! Hope Abbey gets here by Christmas! :)