
We are overjoyed with our precious little girl. We have decided to name her Abigail and call her Abbey for short. The meaning of the name is "Joy of the Father / Joy of her father". We think that is very special, because we certainly know that she will be the joy of her biological father and also her heavenly Father. They also changed our due date to December 23rd, we are praying she will be here in time for Christmas!

9 comments:
That will be so fun for you guys! And super fun for Amelia to have a girl cousin to play with! Congratulations - it is nice to know someone in the world has the ability to still make girls ;)
Are you naming her Abbey? If so - soooo cute!
Oooo.... a girl, how fun, I'm so excited for you. Jon, Scott would love to hear from you, you should call and tell him the good news! his new number is 206 412 1701
Nicole, have fun buying little girl clothes, i'm just a slight bit jealous :)
Girls are absolutely wonderful!!! Minus the attitude they are sooo much fun...Not that I would know any differently only having girls....Congratulations!!!
Lukas and Kaleb want to let you know that they will take great care of their cousin. So, if any boys think they can treat her badly they better watch out! :) We can't wait to meet her in person.
love you guys!!!
Oh I am SOOO excited for you guys!!! A little girl!!! I have some pink paint, if you're interested. Remember to save your tags and receipts...
Congrats Jon & Nicole! We are so excited for you both! What a precious name you have chosen...I love it! Abbey is so lucky to have such wonderful/loving parents! Looking forward to more updates!!! Love, Justin, Tara & Addisen
I am so happy for you both! We are going to have some awesome "playdates" with our little ones! GIRLS ROCK!
I think we all deserve some pictures of your cute baby bump!
Post a Comment