Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Baby Update
Our next ultrasound is scheduled for July 31st. We are hoping to be able to find out if our little baby is a boy or a girl. We will post our ultrasound pictures as soon as we get back from our doctor’s appointment to let everyone know the news! Don’t forget to vote on our poll before the 31st.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I will be so jealous if you get a girl! Oh wait - I am going through teenage years with a girl, so maybe not.
I can't wait to find out :)
Are you going to have them tell you right there or are you will you have them put it in an envelope and read it together after?
Congrats to you, Nicole and Jon! I heard you were pregnant, but just saw your blog for the first time. I can't wait to hear if you're having a girl or a boy! So exciting!
Only a few more days!!!!
Wow, That is tomorrow! How exciting...Can't wait to hear.
OK - you have to let us know now!
Post a Comment